Monday, December 3, 2012

Deck the Halls!


Are you feeling the holiday craftiness? I set up a little photo shoot with some of the fun things I made with Sugarcooky's 'Christmas Paper Chains' digital paper. The trees were easy peasy: I just wrapped the paper around some styrofoam cones and glued it down, then hot glued a little red pom-pom to the top of each. Then I wrapped some cute presents and stuck on some paper tags I made with my tag punch. When I finished that, I browsed around on Pinterest for some fun ideas and found the ornament balls. If you want to make them, either click on the link, or scroll down to my tutorial. I included a template that you can size however you want. Have a ball!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tutorial. I made these as a child and my mother still has them! For an extra glittery touch, you can add a little white glue to the flap edges and sprinkle glitter on it. Beautiful photo shoot of all the craftiness.

    ReplyDelete