Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cranberry Bliss


One of my favorite things on the seasonal Starbuck's menu (besides Gingerbread Lattes) is the Cranberry Bliss® Bar. I've been seeing lots of of knock-off recipes on Pinterest lately, and I decided to try making this one from Top Secret Recipes via another blog called Mele Cotte. I added a sprinkling of crushed candy canes and crystallized ginger, and voila! a beautiful and delicious frosted bar cookie worthy of any Christmas get-together or cookie exchange party. I am happy to say they were a hit at my neighbor's Holiday Potluck today. I love the way the cream cheese frosting and white chocolate look with bright red cranberries. Make up a batch, wrap them lightly in red tissue, package them in individual boxes made from Sugarcooky Graphics' Gingerbread Christmas Digital Paper printed on cardstock, then leave one on your office mate's desk for a sweet treat to go with their morning coffee.



You can click on this link to go to a very cool website called Ideogram that lets you specify what size box you want to make, then generates a printable pdf template for you. I put in measurements of Width: 6" Height 4" and length 4" and a perfect size template for a Cranberry Bliss triangle came right up. (Oh interwebs, I do love you so!)

No comments:

Post a Comment