Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine's Freebie

Just created a couple of free Valentine's outfits for the BFF's Playing Dress Up paper dolls that are new in the etsy shop. If you'd like me to send you the freebie, just pop a note in the comments section of this blog, or send an email to me at paula@sugarcooky.com.

I modeled the dolls after my daughter and our neighbor when they were toddlers, and the girls love to play with the 'baby' versions of themselves. They can be printed on paper like regular paper dolls or you can do what I did and print them out on magnetic paper, which makes them more portable. Madeline plays with them on a small magnetic whiteboard in the car, which keeps her occupied and happy on car rides.


I also put together a tutorial (see below) showing how to use an Altoids tin to make a sweet Valentine's gift for your favorite little girly. Write a comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment